Tuesday 10 February 2015

4 MORE DAYS TILL VALENTINE'S!






So with Valentine's Day around the corner, what have you got planned ?


I don't know much about Valentine's Day as I have never experienced a proper one.

I have spent most Valentine's Day with my parents, even when I was in a relationship. I don't really have a reason to explain why.

I loved the idea of Valentine's Day as I just get the thrill of surprising people.  

So for those people who still have not gotten anything for your loved ones, here's a few suggestions of  Valentine's Day ideas and gifts.

1. Do something that your loved one always wanted you do. (Even if you don't like it. :D  )

2. Cook for him/ her. Make their favourite dish.


3. Bake a cake or cookies together.
 

4. Flowers. ( Don't buy, pick it from the garden and make sure it looks presentable. )

 If you want to buy something, then I would suggest that you get something that has a purpose instead of something that doesn't have any use.

5. CHOCOLATES. ( Who would not love it ? Make sure that you are aware of their allergies.)

6. Cupcakes.



7.  Have an experience together.


8. A huge surprise.


9. A personal and meaningful message/card.

10. An entire day with your loved one.


These are just a couple of stuff that I could think about right now. It might be pretty cliché but it is what it is.

My personal favourite are 6 and 10. Cupcakes are the best thing that has been created and
those Valentine's Day decoration for those cupcakes just makes it impossible to say no. And 10, is one of best Valentine's gift that you can give anyone. With our busy schedule nowadays, we barely have the time for our loved ones. Money may be able to buy all those pretty gifts which may last for a few years, but spending time with you love ones would make them feel appreciated and what else can make Valentine's Day the best day in February.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Love is in the air. May you continue loving sharing about love. So ♥♥♥ :)

    I nominated you you here: http://bonetsmile.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-versatile-blogger-award.html.

    Keep safe and sound. :)

    ReplyDelete