Wednesday 4 February 2015

The Best Part of Having An Elder Sister.



 

It is true that some sisterly bonds are unbreakable. I spent more than half my life with my elder sister and she is my only sister. Despite being 3 years younger than her, she was always there for me, including the times when she disagreed with the stupidest decisions of my life. She has cared like a mother, protected like a father, loved like a sister and most of all understood me like a best friend.


I am not going to say that we never quarrelled before, because we have done that a couple of times. But at the end of the day, we would just leave the problem and everything would seem normal the next day.



My sister would rather get something for me with the last penny that she has. She always put me ahead in everything. Because of her, I have gotten the best of life.



I don't know if this happens to everyone with an elder sister, but I hope that most of you can relate to this.

1. She's the responsible one.

She would go out of her way to get things sorted for you, even if you didn't ask for help.

2.She teaches you how to live.


You would learn a lot from her actions which could make you wiser when you have to face a certain situation.

3. She always supports you.

Need to convince your parents about something? Elder sisters are saviours. :D

4. Whatever that is hers is also yours.

5. Boy advise.

Elder sisters give the best honest advise and even opinions about relationship. Don't hesitate to talk to them.

6. She will make you feel special.

Her friends are your friends and you will automatically get special treatment from them.

7. She will always unconditionally be there for you.

8. She will back you up even when you are in fault.
 
 
 

9. She knows the best places in town.
 
this soul came all the way frm UK to spend two months, jus sittin in the same room as me while i was torturing her with my study stress! from makin coffee during late nite studying, waitin fr me to eat, jus as a listenin ear wen i mumble out my stress and basically  accompanyin me while i was struggling...i couldnt ask fr more..truly blessed to hav a sister in my life! dunno wat i would f done witout u by my side..thanks u soo much ko darling!! <3 :*

2 comments: